- LEGAL NOTICE
By virtue of compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you:
Art. 10 LSSI: www.ab-electronic.com/ is an internet domain owned by AB DEVICE ELECTRONICS, with registered office at Calle Arroyo Nave D1, Pol. Ind El arroyo Nave D1, 28864 Ajalvir (province of Madrid) and CIF B82971284. The company is registered in the Mercantile Registry of.
For the purposes of this document the contact telephone number is +34 9188448418 and the contact email is [email protected]
This Legal Notice regulates the use of this domain.
The use of this website implies the acceptance by the User of the conditions of use included in this Notice as well as our policies on ‘Data Protection and Privacy’ and ‘Cookies Use Policy’. If certain content services and / or tools offered through this “Portal” require the application of particular conditions these will be made available to the User.
On the other hand, AB DEVICE ELECTRONICS. warns that, both the contents and services of this website and the conditions of use themselves, may be modified without prior notification.
- Conditions of use.
The User undertakes that, in the sections in which it is necessary to register in order to access them, provide truthful, accurate and complete data about their identity. It also undertakes to keep updated the personal data that may be provided to the owner of the domain, therefore, solely responsible for the falsehoods or inaccuracies that it makes.
It is reported that in case of being a minor, you must obtain the permission of your parents, guardians or legal representatives to access the services provided. AB DEVICE ELECTRONICS. is not responsible in the event that the data on this subject are inaccurate or false.
The “portal” can only be used for legal purposes therefore the user undertakes to make lawful and honest use of the portal and in accordance with these General Conditions of Use, not to use the services of the “portal” for the performance of activities contrary to Spanish legislation, morality and public order, assuming by the user all liability for damages against the owner of the domain or third parties that may arise from illegal or unauthorized practices among others and by way of example and not limitation:
- Carry out without prior consent by the owner of the domain any manipulation or alteration of this page, not assuming the owner of the domain any responsibility that may arise, from such manipulation or alteration by third parties
- Perform any act that may damage, disable, overload, or deteriorate the Portal and services and / or prevent the normal use and use by Users
- Introduce and / or Use computer programs, data, defective files, viruses, malicious code, computer or telecommunications equipment or any other, regardless of their nature that may cause damage to the Portal, any of the services, or any assets (physical or logical) of the information systems of the owner of the domain
- Violate the rights of third parties to privacy, self-image, data protection to secrecy in communications, intellectual and industrial property.
- Hide and spoof the source of e-mail messages
- Use false identities, impersonate the identity of others in the use of the Portal or in the use of any of the services
- Reproduce, distribute, modify, or copy the content of this page, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the domain or are legally authorized.
- Transmit usernames and access codes to unauthorized third parties
In general, the owner of the domain, excludes its responsibility for damages of any nature and nature that may arise from the use of the website, as well as damages arising from the infringement of Intellectual and Industrial Property rights by users and / or the lack of veracity, accuracy, and timeliness of the contents, nor can they be held liable for the interruption of the service, inadequate functioning or impossibility of access to the service.
The owner of the domain will not be responsible for the damages caused by the presence of viruses or any other harmful software that may cause alterations in the User’s computer system.
The website, including but not limited to its programming, designs, logos, text and / or graphics are the property of the provider or where appropriate has a license or express authorization from the authors.
Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, the total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and commercialization, requires in any case the prior written authorization by the owner of the domain.
The user undertakes not to perform any act against the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
The provider expressly authorizes third parties to redirect directly to the specific contents of the website, and must in any case redirect to the main website of the provider.
- Data protection
You can consult our policy on the protection of personal data in the following section: data protection policy.
- Applicable law
These Conditions will be governed at all times by the provisions of Spanish law.