AB DEVICE ELECTRONICS cookies policy – www.ab-electronic.com
- From the point of view of ‘lifetime’ of the cookie (time that the cookie remains active on our computer) we can differentiate cookies between:
- Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so none is recorded on the user’s hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and make it easier to use.
- Permanent cookies: they are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent cookie has a certain expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We use them, generally, to facilitate purchase and registration services.
- From the point of view of the use of each cookie, we can differentiate between:
- Required Cookies: these are strictly necessary cookies such as those that serve for proper navigation or those that allow the payment of goods or services requested by the user or cookies that serve to ensure that the content of the website is loaded effectively.
Within the category of Required cookies you can also find cookies with the following purposes:
- Allow only communication between the user’s computer and the network.
- Strictly provide a service expressly requested by the user.
In these two cases we inform you that the information and consent of the user is not required for the installation of the aforementioned cookies. Specifically, according to the WORKING GROUP OF EXPERTS of the EU, in Article 29 of its Opinion 4/20123 it has interpreted that among the excepted cookies would be those that have the purpose of:
- “User input” cookies
- Authentication or user identification cookies (session only)
- User security cookies
- Media player session cookies
- Session cookies for load balancing
- User interface customization cookies
- Plug-in cookies to exchange social content
For all other required cookies not included in the above cases, they will require prior information and the user’s consent.
- Functional cookies: These are cookies that help the user to have a better experience of browsing the site. An example of the use of this type of cookies are those used to store the navigation data of a certain language.
- Analytical cookies: these are cookies that allow us to analyze the use of the Website, so that we can measure and improve the operation.
- Advertising and Third-Party Cookies: these are cookies used by social networks, or by external content add-ons such as google maps as well as cookies from advertising companies to publish ads relevant to your interests.
AB DEVICE ELECTRONICS stores all the information collected through Cookies in a non-personalized format (IP address). This type of information obtained through Cookies will not be disclosed outside of AB DEVICE ELECTRONICS, nor used for unsolicited communications. Adequate privacy – Management of cookies: In case the user wishes, the registration of cookies may be subject to their acceptance during the installation or updating of the browser used. The user can at any time revoke their acceptance through the content and privacy configuration options available in each browser. However, in the event that the user does not allow the installation of cookies in his browser, he may not be able to access any of the sections of our website. For more information on the appropriate configuration of cookies and the options for activation, restriction and / or disabling you should go to the help section of your browser to learn more:
Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode by which cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on each browser this private mode, can have different names. Below you will find a list of the most common browsers and the different names of this “private mode”:
- Internet Explorer 8 and above; InPrivate
- Safari 2 and above; Private Browsing
- Opera 10.5 and above; Private Browsing
- FireFox 3.5 and above; Private Browsing
- Google Chrome 10 and above; Incognito
Relationship and description of cookies: The tables that we publish below collect in a schematic way the cookies previously described and used on the AB DEVICE ELECTRONICS
Expires (session, permanent)
Use of cookie (Required-Functional-Analytical-Third Parties/Advertising)
Analytical cookies (Google Analytics): Uses an anonymous identifier to distinguish anonymous users and perform analysis on user interactions in the application in order to optimize the services offered
10 minutes from creation or modification
- To learn more about Google Analytics cookies you can visit the following page: https://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html?hl=es . You can disable Google Analytics cookies through the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout .